The Digital Project Manager (DPM) is a full-time position in the Digital Branch within the Creative Department, responsible for managing the development, presentation and execution of digital experiences and user interfaces across all digital mediums. Requires proactive leadership to manage expectations, coordinate cross-functional project teams, ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget and exceed client expectations.
- Create and maintain digital briefs, project scopes and estimates for a project’s digital components.
- Strategize, manage and oversee the execution and implementation of digital assets and integrated solutions, including: websites, registration forms, emails, mobile apps, RFID/NFC utilization, onsite activations and emerging tech.
- Develop and manage relevant timelines: work closely with graphic design leads, the client service lead and production lead to build and confirm timelines.
- Explore opportunities for the utilization of existing platforms and understand all ways to develop a concept from the ground up (websites, mobile apps, games and social sharing).
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities and create efficiencies relevant to our project work.
- Assist user experience from design to development to production: collaborate and partner with creative strategists, copywriting, developers and external partners.
- Work with Client Service lead to define scope and budget for assigned projects.
- Conduct research, identify personas and work with designers to develop wireframes and user flow to meet the requirements of each audience.
- Manage the overall digital program being delivered to ensure it meets all client goals & objectives.
- Write creatively, clearly and concisely, articulating digital concepts developed by the team and developing agency content.
- Present digital concepts during client calls when needed.
- Assist in quality assurance testing across all major browsers and devices.
The DPM will be tapped by the Creative Strategist/Project Lead after the goals of the opportunity have been established and clear direction is set. The DPM will deepen and develop digital concepts, join brainstorms as needed, develop potential routes for execution, and assist in the quoting of digital concepts.
After a project is won, the DPM will continue to develop the concepts and brief the Producers (if not involved prior) on the concepts to be executed. The DPM will work closely with the relevant core team members, Creative Executive Manager and Creative Strategist on timelines and deliverables between all parties involved on a particular digital component.
For websites, mobile applications, social strategies and technically driven concepts, the DPM will present the concepts, progress and receive feedback directly from the client and communicate that information to the Creative Strategist/Client Service leads and Designers.
Working closely with the Copywriter, the DPM may contribute to live projects in a content strategy and message development capacity.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years of experience in digital project management, content strategy and UX in an agency setting
- BA or equivalent required in relevant major
- Strong communication throughout all phases of a project with internal teams and external vendors
- Ability to develop and adhere to detailed project timelines
- Strong understanding of digital marketing tools and platforms
- Experience managing productive relationships with clients and vendors
- Comfortable in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with industry registration form platforms
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Self-motivation and time management skills required.
- Must be a clear communicator and consensus builder, highly organized, very detail-oriented and able to
- coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Highest level of professionalism and self-confidence
- Skilled at presenting ideas clearly and listening effectively
- Superior time management skills and ability to balance multiple projects